West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2013 (www.wbssc.gov.in)
Recently West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has invited for the online application for recruitment of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) or Assistant. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form through the site http://wbsscregistration. nic.in /online2/. The direct link for WB SSC online application form is also available here on the page of GroupResult.in. Before starting apply online application for read instruction from this site and official notification. Now we are going to discuss about how to fill form, when will last date, official website of WBSSC, etc here.
WBSSC LDC/Assistant (Group C) Jobs 2013 details
The names of these posts are LDC full form of LDC is Lower Division Clerk and Group C Assistant. For these posts total numbers of vacancies are 3050. Pay brand 2 is Rs.5400/- – 25200/- with initial pay in the pay brand is Rs.6240/- and grade pay Rs.2600/-.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Computer: Candidates should have elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer with the speed of 35 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Bengali.
- Age: The age of the candidate shall be not more than 40 years and not more than 18 years as on 01 January 2013. Upper age limit is relaxation as per Indian Govt. Rules.
How to Apply?
- Online Application Form: Candidate can apply through online from the site wbsscregistration.nic.in. First of all open the site by clicking on the link apply online which given below for your convenience. Fill the desire information regarding your name, date of birth, father’s name, address, education qualification, etc. After doing this you have to pay application fee. The details of application or examination fee are given below.
- Offline Form Submission: The offline application form must be printed on both sides of a 75 in A4 size white paper. Fill that application form; attach the relevant document, past photo on appropriate place.
- Application Fee: All categories except SC/ST and PWD (of 40% and above only) have to pay Rs.220/- and for those have to pay only Rs.20/-.
- Last date: 13 September 2013 (16:00 Hrs)
Exam Patter and Syllabus;
You can get more information about Exam Patter and Examination syllabus on the site GroupResult.in. For Examination Syllabus and Scheme you have to Just CLICK HERE.
Download Official Notification and Apply Online – CLICK HERE