Railway Recruitment 2013 (RRC Hubli)
RRC is going to recruit about 1300 posts of Group D. Candidates can download the application form from here. You can get more information like education qualification, age limit, application fee, etc from here in the post of GroupResult.in. Official portal of RRC Hubli is www.rrchubli.in and read below for more information for this Group D vacancy in Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli. Here you read about how to apply online application form if RRC publish online if not then download offline application form in PDF Format from the link posted as under for your convenience. The details are as under.
RRC Hubli Vacancy Details
There are total number of vacancies are 1299 posts in Different Group D posts. The Pay Band-1 of Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-. RRC Hubli will recruit these posts in various Divisions, Workshops of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yalahanka. Now we are going to discuss about the posts wise vacancies, 621 posts special for Trackman and rest of these are for Helper, Safaiwala, Porter, Hamal, Sweeper, etc. Read PDF document posted at the bottom for some more information.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have qualification of pass in 10th or ITI or equivalent. Candidates are not eligible if he/she awaiting their results of the final examination of 10th or ITI or its equivalent.
- Age limit: 18 years as lower age limit and 33 years as upper as limit as on 01 Jan 2014. The upper age limits are relax as per Para 2 of South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell and Employment Notification No. 02 / 2013 dated 28 September 2013.
How to apply railway Job?
- Application Form: Candidates are required to download the application form from the link posted at the end of this post. Then fill the desire information like name, father’s name, date of birth, education qualification, postal address, etc with respect of this recruitment. After filling the form you need to pay application fee, the detail of payment is given below for your convenience.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- through IPO for UR and OBC candidates and for other like SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, Women, Minority Community and Economically weaker sections and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee.
- Last date: As per notification the closing date of application form is 28 October 2013.
You will able to download admit card, result and answer key of this recruitment after the examination. The mode of selection is written test so you need to download railway examination syllabus, exam pattern and other examination stuff. Click on Google Plus button for future correspondence and useful tips about the examination.
Application form and Employment Notice – CLICK HERE >>