Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Result 2014 – The staff selection commission recently conducted examination of SSC MTS 2014 and now going to declare the ssc mts result 2014 at ssc-cr.org and other regional website of ssc.
Staff selection commission result will declare soon on the official website of respective zone or region. The ssc regional office and website details are giving here for candidates’ convenience.
To download SSC MTS Result 2014
Open your respective region website
Click on result section of the page
Now download the result in PDF for or enter your roll number
Then open the file and press find button
Enter your name or roll number
After using these methods, you get your result in easiest way. If you have any trouble to download the same then comment below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS 2014 Admit Card
SSC has recently announced for the recruitment of SSC MTS 2014. Examination date of Staff Selection Commission Multitasking is 16/02/2014 and 23/02/2014. MTS mean Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical. Now after the filling the form staff selection commission will release a page called “Application Status Page”, in that page you are able to enter your registration number and know is the application is accepted or turned down. After some time, SSC release Admit Card for Staff Selection commission MTS.
You can download it from web page ssc.nic.in or GroupResult.in. When will admit card come give inform you will. Ok now you must question concerning how to download the admit card of SSC MTS examination then read direction given below. SSC MTS Exam date is not cleared yet, because it will certainly printed within your admit card. Admit Card of SSC MTS will be arrived shortly.
Some important Full forms
SSC means Staff Selection Commission
MTS means Multi Tasking Staff
How to download Admit Card/Call letter/Hall ticket of SSC MTS Examination 2014?
It is very easy to do. First of all you have to know your regional website of SSC.
- Open the your regional official website [Links posted below]
- Click on Candidate’s Status
- Enter you Name
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter you father name
- Now click on proceed
List of all official websites of SSC (Region wise)
SSC (CR) – www.ssc-cr.org
SSC (NR) – www.sscnr.net.in
SSC (SR) – www.sscsr.gov.in
SSC (WR) – www.sscwr.net
SSC (ER) – www.sscner.org.in
SSC (MPR) – www.sscmpr.org
SSC (KKR) – www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
SSC (NWR) – www.sscnwr.org
SSC (NER) – www.sscer.org
Important date and Examination Date
Online Registration Commence: 16 Nov 2013
Closing Date on online Registration: 11 Dec 2013*
Examination Date: 16 February 2014 and 23 February 2014
You can download your admit card using regional website link which has already been posted above for your help and convenience. Link to visit ssc.nic.in is given below.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2013 – 2014
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) tentative examination date is 16 February 2014 and 23 February 2014. So SSC has been released the notification for MTS Exam 2013 – 2014 in November 2013. Candidates require going through the full notification which is given below. The details of SSC MTS recruitment 2013 like Education qualification, how to online apply, application fee structure, etc are available here in this post, read further.
SSC Multi Tasking Vacancy Details
The Staff Selection commission made MTS vacancy zone wise. There are various zones for SSC, like SSC CR, SSC NR, SSC WR, SSC ER, etc. The pay scale and grade pay for this MTS Post is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Qualification and Eligibility of MTS (NT)
- Education Qualification: Minimum education qualification for these non-technical posts of MTS is 10th or matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age Limitation: Upper age limit should not be exceed 25 years as on 01 January 2013 and all relaxation will be applicable as per notification of the SSC MTS 2014 Examination.
How to apply Online?
- Online Registration Form: Candidates may apply though SSC Online website. There will be two servers website for online application form and registration. First website is ssconline2.gov.in and second is ssconline.nic.in. First of all open ssconline2.gov.in and click on Examination then select part 1 registration and fill the appropriated details after filling form you need to make payment by filling part 2 registration form. Application fee details are given below with last date of registration.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and SC/ST/Female candidate are exempted from fee.
- Last date: 06 December 2013.
Date of notification: November 2013
Last date on online registration: 06 December 2013
SSC MTS 2014 Examination date: 16 February 2014 & 23 February 2014
Selection Process and Other information
Selection process will be made on the basis of written examination and document verification. You can also subscribe us on Google Plus for Latest Staff Selection Commission 2014 intimation, just click on Google Plus button for future correspondence. Click the link posted below for online registration site.