SSC CGLE 2013 Exam Details
www.ssconline2.gov.in – CGL Exam Online Application Form and Notification Staff Selection Commission has been conducting the examination for graduation level every year. Examination also known as CGL, CGL stands for Combined Graduation Level. CGL with test it is called CGLT i.e. Combined Graduation Level Test. SSC has been published on its tentative notification for exam date of CGL. SSC will release the notification of CGL examination in the Month of January. All the details of CGL examination are providing below.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification 2013
Name and Total Number of Vacancies
Friends CGLT the Combined Graduation Level test is the examination of all govt. department in India. So it is unpredictable for find vacancies, CGL exam conducted by SSC for various govt. jobs department like Central Secretariat Service, Central Vigilance Commission, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs. Ministry of External Affairs Ministry of Defence, Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations including AFHQ, CBDT, CBEC Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue, Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Post, Offices under CAG, M/Statistics & Prog Implementation, Offices under C&AG, Offices under CGDA, Offices under CGA & others, Offices under C&AG, Offices under CGA & others, Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres, CBDT, CBEC, Registrar General of India, etc.
What is the eligibility of SSC CGL 2013 Exam?
- Age: Minimum age required 18 years and maximum age 27 years, read Notification published by SSC for more details
- Education Qualification: Graduation from any recognized university or equivalent.
How to apply online for SSC CGL Examination?
- Application Fee: for unreserved category (General and OBC) Rs. 100/- and for reserve category it is exempted from fee.
- Online Application Form: You can fill online application for after reading full details of examination and post details. First of download the Commission’s notice no. FNo3 / 10 / 2012 published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 19 – 01 – 2013, download it from link posted below. After that you can proceed to fill online application form on two official website of SSC i.e. www.ssconline2.gov.in and www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Last Date: 13 – 02 – 2012
How to apply offline for SSC Examination?
- Download Application Form: You can download it form the official website of SSC or just go to bottom of this post and visit download section, click on download offline application form.
- Purchase Offline Form: You can also purchase it from the Book Stole or any recognized place.
Exam date of CGL 2013: 14 – 04 – 2013
Last date of online application form:
- Part-I 13 – 02 – 2013 up to 5:00 pm
- Part-II 15 – 02 – 2013 up to 5:00 pm
Useful Links for SSC CGL 2013 Examination
Click Here to download notice no. FNo3 / 10 / 2012
Click Here to download Offline Application Form
Go for online Application Form Click Here