Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 (upgb.com)
Sarva Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank has already invited for the online application for the post of Officers in Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) form Indian citizens. The details about the recruitment like qualification, eligibility, how to apply is given below. You can also read the upgb.com notification before starts apply online.
Details of UPGB vacancies
There are total numbers of 286 posts available in this recruitment notice, in which 116 posts for Officer Scale-I and 170 for Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Now we are going to describe posts details as category wise. As per we mentioned above that total numbers posts are 116 in Officer Scale-I, in which for SC it is 19 posts, for ST there are 11 posts, for OBC 30 posts available, and for General Category 56 posts available. Now for Office Assistant 170 (SC-36, ST-03, OBC-46 and GEN-85) posts available.
Qualification & Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates should be Degree of Bachelor or its equivalent from any recognized university in any stream.
- Computer knowledge: Candidates also have good knowledge of computer and operating system.
- CWE Qualification: Yes, candidates have also qualified CWE September 2012 examination.
- Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum 28 years as on 01 June 2013. Relaxation in upper age limit will extend as per Rule.
How to apply online?
- Online Registration form: If you want to apply for this recruitment then you need to qualify all aforesaid criteria. Eligible candidate can apply through online website www.upgb.com. After filling the form you have need to pay application fee. The details of application fees are given below.
- Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General and OBC and for the other like SC/ST have to pay Rs.20/-.
- Last date: 30 Aug 2013
Candidates will be select on the basis of performance in RRB CWE Examination September 2012 and Personal Interview.
Commencement date of online application – 14 August 2013
Closure date of online registration – 30 August 2013
Payment of Application Fees – 14 August 2013 to 30 August 2013
- Website: www.upgb.com
- Download Full Notification in PDF – CLICK HERE
- Apply online – Just CLICK HERE