Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), rrcer.com, Kolkata
Recently RRC ER, Kolkata invites for recruitment to the post of Group D. Application form is available in PDF form. You can also download it from here. Rrcer.com is the official portal for any information regarding this Group D recruitment. Here on GroupResult.in we are going to read about the details of vacancies are how to apply for Group-D posts in Indian Railway, Eastern Region. This notification has issued on 04 October 2013 in Employment Notice No. 0113.
RRC Recruitment 2013 Details
There are total number of vacancies are 2830 posts. There are various posts in various departments like Electrical, Transportation, Mechanical, Commercial, etc. The names of the posts are Helper, Trackman, Salesman, Storekeeper, Peon, Valve-man, etc. The recruitment in Pay Band-1 is Rs. 5200.00 – Rs. 20200.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800.00. Some more information like Qualification and Eligibility is given below for your convenience.
Eligibility and Qualification
- Age Limit: Minimum age required 18 years and Maximum age for this Group D post is 33 years as on 01 January 2014. The relaxation in upper age limit is subject to notification for reserved categories.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must be pass 10th Class or ITI or its equivalent and recognized by Indian Railways on the date of application. Those are not qualified who waiting for result of 10th or ITI.
How to apply for Group D post in RRCER?
- Application Form: Candidates are required to download PDF notification and read it carefully, after reading the notification he/she get application form download details. Candidates can also purchase it from any authorized book store, shop etc. The official website rrcer.com is also published the application form.
- Exam Fee: Rs. 40 for General and Other Backward Class category, but there is no fee required for SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Women / Minority Candidates / EBC.
- Last date: 15 November 2013 is set as closing date application fee receipt.
The entire applicant will select on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by PET (Physical Efficiency Test). After the PET candidates will require to Documents verification and medical test. Above we find information about the RRC, ER, Kolkata Group D Recruitment 2013 now you can click on Google Plus button for future correspondence with us. The direct like for the website is given below.
Download Notification, Application Form – CLICK HERE >>