South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013
SER Indian Railway RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) invites for the recruitment of more than 700 posts in Indian Railway. You can download the application in pdf format from the links posted at the end of this post. South Eastern Railway application is available for the recruitment of various posts link Trackman, gangman, pointman, helper, khalasi etc. Details of railway notification are given as under;
There are various posts available for this recruitment so you have to read more details about the name of the post and total number of vacancy separately. If you have any question about these jobs than please leave your comment on this page of GroupResult.in. Name of the posts and its vacancies are as under;
- Name of the post: Trackman / Gangman & Total Number of Posts: 196
- Name of the post: Pointsman-B & Total Number of Posts: 179
- Name of the post: Helper-II / Khalasi & Total Number of Posts: 410
- Total Number of vacancy: 785
Pay scale and Salary for all aforesaid posts is same. It is Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.1800/-.
- Education Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for these posts must have Matriculation certification or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age limitation: For age limit for these recruitments please refer to document which is given below.
How to Apply?
- Railway Application Form 2013: Must read the notification posted at the bottom of the post before going to apply. First of all you have to download the application in pdf format, link available here on this page. Take print out the form, fill the applicable information in regard of SER recruitment 2013, and after filling this send it on the following address.
- Last date: 26 August 2013
Address of SER, Kolkata
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell, 11, Garden Reach Road,
South Eastern Railway,
Kolkata – 700 043 (WEST BENGAL)
Click here to download Notification and Application form in PDF.