PGIMER Recruitment 2013 Details
PGIMER Chandigarh has invited online application form from the citizens of India to the recruitment of LDC and Stenographer post. Full form of PGIMER Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is situated in Chandigarh. You can apply online through the official website pgirec.pgimer.edu.in. The details regarding this recruitment are given below for user convenience. You can read here how to apply, full notification, and very other important stuffs.
PGIMER Vacancies Details 2013
There are total number of posts available in this notification are 75 posts. In these entire posts there are 63 posts available for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and 12 posts available for Stenographer. The education qualification and skill are various for these posts which are given below.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education qualification and Skill: For the post of LDC candidates required certificate of class 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized board and also have good skill of typing. Typing speed required for LDC posts is 35 words per minute in English and For Hindi it is 30 words per minute. Now we are going to discuss Education qualification and Skill for Stenographer posts, then same qualification as LDC and Speed at Dictation 80 WPM in English or Hindi Stenography with transcription time of 50 minute in English and 65 minute in Hindi on computer.
- Age Limit: The candidates must be between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will also applicable as per category and Govt rule.
How to apply?
- Online Registration Form: PGIMER, Chandigarh has announced the official online application link for the online registration. The online official website of PGIMER is pgimer.edu.in. You can visit this site and apply. Before apply online you need to download full notification, same link is given below.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/ (one thousand) for General category candidates and Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred for SC/ST). All application fees will submit through Challan, you need to go any branch of SBI and submit to the counter.
- Last Date: 11 December 2013 is closing date of online registration.
Important Date Section
Online registration Commence: 06 November 2013
Last date of online registration: 11 December 2013 before 11:59PM
Deposing application fee: 13 December 2013
Selection Procedure and More details
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination, interview and skill test followed by. You can also subscribe us of Google plus by click g+ button for future correspondence. We will intimate about your hall ticket / admit card on Google Plus profile or Email. The useful and important reference is given below; you need to click on it for further step. LDC and Stenographer jobs notification is published and online registration has been started.
Apply online, Visit site, Notification – CLICK HERE >>