MAHATET (Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test) 2013
On mahatet.in, Maharashtra Govt of Education released the notification and online application form link. The name of examination is Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 (MAHATET). You can also fill the application form after reading full notification and this post of GroupResult.in. As per other TET examination mahatet-2013 will be held in two papers. The syllabus and pattern of the examination are given below for your convenience. Read below for further information regarding this examination MAHA-TET 2013.
Eligibility and Qualification
- Eligibility: Candidates must have academic and professional qualifications by the Govt. of Maharashtra Resolution as on 13 February 2013 and same condition applied for Teacher Education courses.
- Qualification Marks: Cut off marks for this examination is 60% as pass marks of UR category and other who belonging to SC/ST/PWD/OBC must be score 55% or more for pass in MAHA TET 2013. Visit mahatet.in for Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test 2013.
Syllabus and Pattern of MAHA-TET 2013
Pattern of the examination as same as other all India TET examination, candidates can apply for teacher for Class I to V or class VI to VIII or both. Paper 1 held of Class I to V and Paper 2 will held for VI to VIII. These are the examination patter now we are going to discuss about the syllabus of the examination. You can also download the syllabus of the examination by visiting the site mahatet.in, first of all open the page and click on Syllabus link which is situated at the top of the page and read carefully.
Date Reminder MAHA TET 2013
Online Registration commence: 20 October 2013
Closing date of online Registration: 11 November 2013
Last date of Receipt of application form: 15 November 2013
Examination date: 15 December 2013
How to apply online?
- Online Application Form: Candidates can apply through website mahatet.in. This time open the page and click on apply online link. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Registration Link, fill the applicant’s name, date of birth, address, gender as regarding your personal details in 10th certificate. After filling form take print out and send this to office address of MAHATET 2013.
- Application Fee: If you applying of Paper-1 you need to pay Rs. 500/- and for Paper-2 Rs. 800/- for UR and for SC/ST/PWD need to pay Rs. 250/- for Paper-I and Rs. 400/- for Paper-II.
- Last date: 11 November 2013.
As per we discuss above how to apply online, examination date for MAHA-TET 2013, Qualification for Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test 2013, now if you want to intimation of admit card, hall ticket, answer key, result intimation in you Google Plus profile or Email then click on Google Plus button. More teachers Job 2013 are available on the site GroupResult.in. Some very important link is given below for your convenience.
Visit mahatet.in, Apply Online, Notification – CLICK HERE >>