Jharkhand Public Service Commission (www.jpsc.gov.in)
Now you can fill the online application form for the recruitment of various posts. Notification has been released on the www.jpsc.gov.in. JPSC has invited for online application form for recruitment of Administrative Service, Police Service, Finance Service, Jail Service, Labour Service, Probation Service and Product Service. The details of recruitment are given as under. Table of content; JPSC Recruitment 2013, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply for JPSC 2013, Important Schedule and Exam date, Useful Resources.
JPSC Recruitment 2013 (Jharkhand Public Service Commission)
Name and Total Number of vacancies: As per the notification 91 posts for Administrative Service, 42 posts for Jharkhand Police Service, 38 Posts for Finance Service, 09 Posts for Jharkhand Jail Service, 20 posts for Labour Service, 29 Posts for Probation Service and 08 post for Product Service. That means total numbers of vacancies are 236.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment 2013
- Education Qualification: For this recruitment candidates must have graduation degree from any recognized university of India or Equivalent degree.
- Age Limitation: There is age limitation decided by Authority; the maximum age 35 years for General, 37 years for BC-I and BC-II, 38 for the women (BC-I & BC-II), and for reserved category (Men & Women) it is 40 years like SC/ST. Age relaxation is available as per Indian Govt. Rule.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2013?
- Online Application Form: You can apply through the page of www.jpscoas.sifyitest.com, direct link of online application available at the site GroupResult.in. You can also apply through the link posted below. First of all open the link, fill the desire information and submit your form to the JPSC. Don’t forget to take a print out of the submitted application form. This printed form must be send to the JPSC official address with enclosed with your necessary documents. Last date and exam date of this recruitment are as under.
- Last date: 02 August 2013
- Application Fee: General or BC-I or BC-2 have to pay Rs. 400/- but for SC/ST have to pay Rs. 200/-. Charges not include Bank Charge and Online Application fee. For online application fee you have to Rs. 17.50/- and Bank Charges Rs. 50/- (depends on Bank).
Exam Pattern & Selection Process: If you want to apply for this recruitment go through online link posted at the bottom. After the filling form you have got hall ticket or admit card to entering in examination hall before 15 days prior of exam. Exam pattern is as per public service commission exam. Selection procedure is decided on the basis of performance in written exam.
Last date of online application form: 02 August 2013
Receipt of application form with all documents: 12 August 2013