CBSE 2014 CTET February Examination
On 16 Feb 2014, Central Board of Secondary Education is conducting the examination of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014. As per we know the online application form and admit card downloading has completed. After the examination CTET Answer key 2014 available at ctet.nic.in for download. Friends answer key will be available in PDF format so need to install software first.
CTET Exam Results 2014 at cbseresults.nic.in
The candidates can download there answer solution for all paper 1 and paper 2 using the official website. But unofficially answer key is available at various institutes and coaching websites. We are going to help you to find your Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 question solution.
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi website is ctet.nic.in for CTET 2016 and results of the examination may be available at cbseresults.nic.in. There are three official website that can help you find best results for TET examination 2014. Friends this time more than 500k aspirant fill the online application form of CBSE CTET 2014. We will update soon for answer key for Paper 1 Set I, Set J, Set K, Set L and Paper 2 Set M, Set N, Set P, Set O. Last date of submission of online apply form has been completed and all candidates check there admit card for examination centers and roll number.
Answer keys are very important part for the students or candidates. Because it helps the candidates to find their performance in examination of CBSE CTET 2014 and also get help to find results of ctet exam. Results date has already been scheduled by CBSE at 21st March and 21 April.
How to download CBSE CTET 16 Feb 2014 Exam Answer Key
As per we know the examination of Central Teacher Eligibility Test is going to conduct of 16 Feb 2014 and there are lots of student are search for best results about how to download answer key officially and un-officially. The tips posted below help you.
1. Logon to www.ctet.nic.in
2. Go to the answer key notification
3. Download it in PDF file
4. And take print out for your Paper 1 Set I, Set J, Set K, Set L and Paper 2 Set M, Set N, Set P, Set O.
This method helps you to download answer key of CTET exam after publication officially. But you can also find unofficial answer key by institute and coaching using internet. Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 Answer key will be available soon for 16 February 2014 Examination. Thejobresults.com wishing best of luck of CBSE results 2014.
CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2014
On 16 Feb 2014, CBSE is going to conduct examination of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014. After examination you are able to download answer key and results. The answer key helps you to find performance at the examination hall and it can also help you find your results.
Make sure you have a unique text form or SET number like set a, set b, sec c for finding answer key. If you want to download answer key from ctet.nic.in then wait some more time. Unofficial answer key by Institute and coaching centers will release just after the examination so search for it we can also help you to find here.
CTET 2014 result is only available at www.ctet.nic.in and the results will decide your future. After Central Teacher Eligibility Test examination you are able to take participate in various TET 2014 examinations in India. Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 is very big opportunity for the candidates. You can also the details find below for Online Application form Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Admit card and application status has already been published by CBSE CTET on its page. You can check the same using the link given at the bottom as reference.
Good news for all students who want to participate in the examination of CTET 2014. The online application form is available at official website for February 2014 Examination. You can also download the notification in PDF format from the site. GroupResult.in is going to discuss about examination and exam date of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 here for teacher recruitment. You can find in this post examination pattern, syllabus and other useful information regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 – 2014. Notification has released in this month i.e. October 2013. The details of examination and written test are given below for your convenience.
Important Date for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 – 2014
Online registration form has been start from 11 October 2013 and the closing date of online registration will be 31 October 2013. Last date of receipt confirmation page on CBSE CTET unit is 07 Nov 2013. The examination for the teacher eligibility test will be held on 16 February 2013 for both Papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, as per previous students know the duration of the examination i.e. 1:30 hrs as same as 2013 examination. For Paper I time duration will be 09:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs and for Paper II it will be 14:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs. Summaries details of exam date, last date is given below.
- Online registration Commencement: 11 November 2013
- Closing date of online registration: 31 October 2013
- Last date receipt confirmation page: 07 November 2013
- Examination date of CTET: 16 February 2013
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: There are two stages for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test qualification first one is Primary Stage and Second one is Elementary Stage. For Primary Stage i.e. Class I – V level candidates’ minimum qualification is 50% marks in Senior Secondary and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. Now for Elementary Stage (Class VI – VIII) candidates’ require to Graduation or its equivalent and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. For broad details about education qualification you need to download PDF document name as Notification.
- Age limit: Download notification and read for the details in PDF reader. There are no age details available in Notification.
How to apply Online for CTET-FEB-2014?
- Online Application Form: Candidates can apply through online with the help of site cbse.nic.in or Official portal. First of all open the site of CTET and click on “Apply Online for CTET – FEB 2014”. After open the page candidates are require to fill the details regarding name, father’s name, education qualification, etc correctly. Take print out of filled application form and send it to the CBSE CTET unit. The details information of office address is given on notice.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General and OBC, Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD (Paper I or Paper II one of these) but for both paper I and II candidates need to pay Rs. 800 (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/PWD).
- Last date: Closing date as we aforesaid that is 31 October 2013.
CTET FEB 2014 has been release and we intimated you by this post. You can also find examination pattern, syllabus, admit card, answer key of ctet, results2014 date at this site. Click on Google Plus button and get intimation direct on you Google Plus profile.
Reference CTET official web: CLICK HERE >>