Krishna Grameena Bank Assistant Recruitment 2013
Krishna Grameena Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the various posts in recruitment of Bank. In this application you can apply for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Krishna Gramin Bank. This recruitment for the students or candidates who appeared in the CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS in Sept 2012 and declared qualified. Details of the post are as given below. Enter E-Mail for subscribe latest jobs related to banking jobs and other grameena bank jobs.
There are two most important links here: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/kgbdec12/ and http://www.krishnagrameenabank.com/KGB-Recruitment-Dec-2012.pdf.
Name and the Total Number of Vacancies:
- Officer Scale I: 53 Posts
- Officer Scale II: 13 Posts
- Officer Scale III: 03 Posts
- Office Assistant: 95 Posts
What are the eligibility criteria of Banking Jobs?
- Age details: Maximum age 40 and Minimum age 18 years.
- Education: Graduation degree from any recognized university and also has Qualification certification in IBPS.
How to apply for this post?
- Online Application form: You can apply for the application by following links, please visit the link and fill the correct information like name, age, date of birth, education qualification.
- Examination Fee: General/OBC = Rs. 100/- and for SC/ST/PWD = Rs. 40/-.
- Last Date: 16 – January – 2013.
Some important date:
Opening date of Online Registration: 02 – Jan – 2013
Last date of Online Registration: 16 – Jan – 2013
Official Website: www.krishnagrameenabank.com
Online Registration: Click here to Apply Online
Notification: Click Here Download