AP DSC Hall ticket 2015 – download admit card using official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in – Government of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (full form of DSC) conducting examination from exam date 09 May 2015 to 11 May 2015 and distributing admit card on its official website. The APDSC exam 2015 recently invited for recruitment examination of TET CUM TRT Paper-1 and Paper-2 SGT, SA, LP, PET tests from first week of April at the TET CUM TRT official website.
AP DSC TET / TRT admit card will available for limited period therefore you must download as soon as possible. The online application form for the recruitment of Secondary Grade Teacher, School Assistants, Language Pundits and Physical Education Teacher posts has completed. Exam date is 09 May 2015 for apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
Latest News about AP DSC Hall ticket 2015 EENADU – You can also find latest news and latest update at the website of EENADU it is confirm that the hall ticket will be available very soon at the official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in and you can download using the steps mentioned below.
Important Details of about AP DSC TET cum TRT exam 2015
- Name of organization: Andhra Pradesh State District Selection Committee
- Post name: Secondary Grade Teacher, School Assistants, Language Pundits and Physical Education Teacher posts
- Job/Exam Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Download of hall tickets – 25 April 2015
- Result date – 01 June 2015
- Answer Key date – 18 May 2015
- Exam date (written Test) – 09 May 2015, 10 May 2015 and 11 May 2015
How to Download AP DSC 2015 Hall Tickets – You can download admit card using these steps – Go to AP DSC Official website that is http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/ and click on Download Hall Ticket Link. Enter the details of login, after login the page you can able to download AP DSC Hall ticket 2015.
Instructions to follow –
1)The hall tickets will be issued basing on the online application based on data qualification information provided and any wrong declaration in the information, the candidature will be rejected for appearing the written test and liable for prosecution as per law.
2) The candidates shall take out printed hardcopy of online application and submit along with documentary evidences with self-attestation, to the District Educational Officer concerned on or before 31 January 2015.
3) For “Non-local” the candidates from (13) districts are only considered.