Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2013 (examtgt.rajasthan.gov.in)
PRDR (Panchayati Rajya Department, Rajasthan) has already invited for the online application for the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2013 on the site examtgt.rajasthan.gov.in. If you are interested in this recruitment then you have to filling online application form before you qualified for selection procedure. The details information of the recruitment is given below for your convenience. You grab more information about qualification and eligibility, how to apply online, total number of vacancy from here.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy Details 2013
Before filling online application form you must have to read the official notification and after then start fill the application form. Here is the details information about 3rd grade teacher recruitment. First thing you have to know the post name after that you need to know the total number of vacancies as per notification. The name of the post is Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher. Total numbers of vacancies are 20000 posts, in which the district wise vacancies are available below on this post of GroupResult.in. Total number of vacancies are also divided into two levels, 1st level vacancies are 11000 and 2nd level vacancies are 9000. Now we are going read about district wise vacancy of Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment.
District wise vacancies are as follow in Ajmer total number of 329 vacancies, in Alwar total number of 918 vacancies, in Banswara total number of 468 vacancies, in Baran total number of 509 vacancies, in Barmer total number of 1696 vacancies, in Bharatpur total number of 551 vacancies, in Bhilwara total number of 809 vacancies, in Bikaner total number of 876 vacancies, in Bundi total number of 380 vacancies, in Chittorgarh -339 vacancies, in Churu total number of 493 vacancies, in Dausa total number of 385 vacancies, in Dholpur total number of 1055 vacancies, in Dungarpur total number of 389 vacancies, in Sri Ganganagar -553 vacancies, in Hanumangarh total number of 344 vacancies, in Jaipur total number of 953 vacancies, in Jaisalmer total number of 424 vacancies, in Jalore -764 vacancies, in Jhalawar total number of 424 vacancies, in Jhunjhunu total number of 200 vacancies, in Jodhpur total number of 2117 vacancies, in Karauli total number of 406 vacancies, in Kota total number of 283 vacancies, in Nagaur total number of 840 vacancies, in Pali total number of 393 vacancies, in Pratapgarh total number of 354 vacancies, in Rajsamand total number of 470 vacancies, in Sawai Madhopur total number of 258 vacancies, in Sikar total number of 245 vacancies, in Sirohi total number of 233 vacancies, in Tonk total number of 346 vacancies, in Udaipur total number of 1216 vacancies the more details available on official notification which is available at the site examtgt.rajasthan.gov.in.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education qualification: As per we aforesaid that there are two levels available in 3rd grade teacher recruitment, so different qualification for each level. For level 1st candidates should have 10+2 with 2years teacher training by BSTC and RTET certificate and for 2nd level candidates should have graduation from any recognized university and also have one year B.Ed and RTET certificate.
- Age: Minimum age for the recruitment is 18 years and maximum 35 years; age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Indian Govt. Rules.
How to apply online?
- Online application form: You can apply for this recruitment by filling registration form available at the site examtgt.rajasthan.gov.in, first of all go to the site and start filling online application form. Forms are also available there for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade teacher recruitment.
- Application fee: For unreserved category it is Rs.500/- and for reserved category it is Rs.250/-.
- Last date: 04 September 2013
Important event date
Date of commencement online application form: 14 August 2013
Last date: as per we aforesaid the last date is 04 Sept 2013
Selection Process and Exam Pattern:
Candidates will be select on the basis of written test conducted by board and exam pattern is available in notification read official notification first.
Click here to download Notification and Apply Online