KTET Online Application Form 2013 (keralapareekshabhavan.in)
KTET online application form is starting today on 08 August 2013 on the site keralapareekshabhavan.in, you have to registration online first for participating in KTET exam 2013. All the details about K-TET 2013 is available on the site GroupResult.in and also you can more details on official website of KTET, Kerala Pariksha Bhavan. The details on KTET are given below;
KTET Examination 2013
The name of examination is given above, that is KTET, full form Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 and examination will be held in the month of September and October 2013.
- K-TET I 28/09/2013 (Saturday) for Examination for Lower Primary school teachers
- K-TET II 28/09/2013 (Saturday) for Examination for Upper Primary school teachers
- K-TET IV 28/09/2013 (Saturday) for Examination for Language teachers upto UP level, Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers
- K-TET III 05/10/2013 (Saturday) Examination for High School teachers
- Education Qualification: Please refer to the notification, notification is available in PDF format at the end of this post download notification and take print out for your convenience.
- Age: There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2013.
How to apply?
- Online Application Form: Online Application form is available on the site, you have to first click on online registration link of KTET 2013, after that fill the appropriate information regarding your education qualification, date of birth and KTET.
- Application Fee: Exam fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for each category. Fee for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
- Last date: 24 August 2013
Date of Commencement online registration: 08 August 2013
Last date of online registration: 24 August 2013
Exam dates: 28 September 2013 and 05 October 2013
Admit Card date: From 09 September 2013
Result date: After the examination